What does Human Rights mean to you?
Can we share your voice!
Please share with others.
Join Garth Holman and J. C. Lenk as we begin this years’ theme of Human Rights in middle school Social Studies. Help 6th and 7th graders learn the value of Human Rights and why they should be informed of them. We need your help introducing this important topic to our classes and would like to know what Human Rights means to you. Our goal is to get as many different perspectives on this topic as we can. We are a very diverse school and would like a our responses to reflect the diversity of our students and community. To show our students what Human Rights means to others we would like for you to participate in our “FlipGrid”.
Directions to use flipgrid below:
1. Click on the green plus sign below, like image to the right.
2. Authenticate with your google account,
3. Allow your camera and microphone to function
4. In a short recording (up to 90 seconds), tell us where you are from and explain what human rights means to you. Don’t worry about your answer there is no right answer, just share your thoughts!
5. Click the red button to record. Click it again to stop. Then click green arrow to review, snap a selfie and submit.
6. This is a moderated Grid, so your video will not show until we have viewed and approved it.