For this week, you will need to do the following, in order.
1. Watch the "Years in Review" overview videos posted below.
2. Take quizstar quiz. Click here
3. Research one event from each year (2000 and 2001) and take notes on details, facts, and or interesting information concerning that event. Click here to view a plan sheet, if you need to use it.
4. Create a weebly blog post on these years. You are to use the rubric to help you complete this task. The rubric is found here: WEEKLY BLOG RUBRIC.
***tutorials are found here.
5. Publish your blog post to your website.
6. Once you have completed 1-5, click on the comment button at the top of this post and answer the following question:
In the years 2000-2001, what event was most interesting to you and why? Explain how this event impacted your local community, our nation or the world. How did this event impact your family? Provide one link about this event, if possible.
7. Come back and read other comments by students and reply to at least two students.
8. Move on to the years 2003-2004.