The directions for the student created blogs are noted here.
Jan 7, 2010: Google Earth Blog
1. The state geography standard say:
A. Use Physical maps (google earth is that) to analyze the reasons that human features are located in particular places.
B. Describe the geographic factors and process that contribute to and impede (stop) the diffusion (culture, war, trade, technology, and innovations) of people, products and ideas from place to place.
In your blog discuss or do the following:
1. Title Google Earth and Geography
2. What did you think of using google earth? Did you learn from it? What did you learn?
3. Should we use it again in class? Why or Why not?
4. Create two (essential ?) questions that you think, if answered, can explain the state standard above. Then attempt to answer them.
5. Add at least three images from google earth to your blog and in the caption area explain how they show one of the standards.
6. Add the term Google Earth to the categories and post your blog live.