1. Feudalism developed as a political system based on small local units controlled by lords bound by an oath of loyalty to a monarch.
2. Feudalism was the system by which medieval Europeans organized their power and governments. Vassals received land and protection from a lord when they worked and fought for him. It might be understood as a pyramid with the monarch presiding over a hierarchy of less important vassals
1. Computer-side Chat
2. Computer-side Chat Questions
Complete while listening to the chat!
5. Feudal System or Feudalism
6. Manor System
7. 1/10 Rule
9. William the Conqueror.
10. Oath Fealty
Flash cards may have more terms.
4. Quest Questions
1. Explain how Feudalism functions? Video One : click here
OR Video Two by Mr. Corwin
2. What is your role in the feudal hierarchy? What do you have to do for the other groups? What do they have to do for you?
3. What role does religion play in feudalism?
4. Explain, by reading the 1/10 rule, what the 1/10 rule is? How does it impact society? Who is getting the richest in society?
6. How did the court system work? Who was required to PROVE what happened? What happened if you accused someone of something and they proved you lied?
7. NAME three ordeals and explained what happened? WHO Protected you?
Check out this link https://diigo.com/07bl6z
You can also see the Edpuzzle below "Ordeal (Trial by Ordeal)"
8. Why do you agree to live in the feudal system? What do you like and dislike?
9. Who is William the Conquer? Where is he from? What is the Norman Conquest? Explain how William the Conquer spread Feudalism to England.
10. What is the Bayeux Tapestry? What story does it tell? What happened in 2018 for the first time every? (video below will explain some of this)