Complete the following: for question 3-8 put your answers on a word doc and save to your social studies folder. If you do not have a laptop, work with another person and put both names on the assignment.
1. Get books from Library: these are to go home as a reference. YOU DO NOT NEED TO CARRY THEM BACK and FORTH to School. I have a class set if need.
2. Complete the computer survey form: click this link.
If you are working with someone who does not have a computer, fill it in twice with other students name. MAKE sure you hit submit at the bottom.
3. Add bookmarks to your browsers (all browsers) on your laptop.
- Open a word document
- Put names of students working on this
- View each site below and tell me what the site can be used for and what are you thoughts about the site.
Use the online book for question 4-7:
4. Tell me the names of the books about this class room? Who wrote the books?
5. What famous person twitted about the online book?
6. View the Our Refrigerator page and describe your thoughts on the projects you are seeing?
7. Pick one page to preview of the book and describe what you learned?
8. What are you most looking forward to doing with your laptop?