"This is how we learn now!"
NEOtech cordially invites you to submit a Student-Produced video for the 2013 NEOtech Conference. Multiple submissions per building are acceptable.
All video submissions are due on March 6th, 2013.
1. Submission type: Video only
2. Length: 2 minutes and 30 seconds (2:30) maximum
3. Content: Present materials, information, and visuals that demonstrate our conference theme, “This is how WE learn!” Video should be student-focused, reflect current instructional technology tools or methods, and cover 21st Century skills that students need to succeed. Be Creative!
4. Winners will be notified in advanced and again during the keynote speech on March 18, 2013 at the NEOtech conference. Winners will be asked to have a representative on site during the conference to pick up the award.
5. Awards will be given to ONE video in each of the following three categories:
• Grades K-5
• Grades 6-8
• Grades 9-12
6. Media Format: Upload video to YouTube. Share the link of your YouTube video to email@example.com. In the subject line write: NEOtech Video Submission: (name of your school/grade level). Each video must include a title with the district’s name, building name, class or teacher’s name, and grade level.
7. Media Release: Attach the SIGNED Media Release Form along with your video link. Media Release forms MUST be submitted with each video to be eligible. NEOtech has the rights to use the content once submitted.
8. Winning Video submissions will be posted on the NEOtech YouTube Channel and be shown during the keynote presentation. Please make sure students featured in the video have permission based on your district’s policy.