Please use the following procedures:
1. Start your presentation like this: Hello, today is _____. My name is (first only) and I attend Beachwood Middle School. I am _____ years old and this is my ______ project on (the topic you are doing). EXPLAIN WHY YOU CHOOSE THIS PROJECT FORM AND WHAT YOU LEARNED FROM DOING THIS.
--Do not Just read your presentation but explain it.
2. Quicktime rules: Make sure setting are the following: Built in Mic on, Medium quality, and change saving to desktop.
3. Save as a ITUNES: Webtv or Ipod, depending on size, must be under 100MB.
4. Drag out of Itunes to your desktop.
5. Create a new blog, explain why you choose what you did and what you liked about this project. Then click Multimedia and drag video down and upload your video from your desktop.
6. Have your final project posted to your blog by Friday April 20 at the start of class. This may take some time to upload your file. Plan accordingly.
The following video is a tutorial of this process.