"In order to return to your time, you must learn the geography, government and enduring impacts of Greece. Once you gain this knowledge, there are 3 questions you must answer at the Temple of Delphi. If you answer correctly, the Gods will return you to your time. If you fail, you will remain forever in ancient Greece."
There are three quests to this WebQuest. Each quest has the same format. YOU MUST start at the top of each Quest and complete each part in order. Each part of the quest is labeled in YELLOW. Please follow the directions below carefully!!!
1. The Blog portion of each quest will be typed on your social
studies blog. Vocabulary will be on the quizstar quiz (you should use several vocabulary words in your blog post.)
2. All of your answers to the Questions must be kept on a Google Doc (MAKE A COPY) document.
3. You must click the appropriate buttons to complete the Computer-Side Chat
(CSC) questions after listening to each Computer-Side Chat
4. You must complete the quest Quiz by clicking the Quiz button
BEFORE THE DUE DATE (due date will be assigned by your teacher)
5. You will be given class time to read and comment on your Blog Buddies blog
2. Computer Side Chat and google form
3. Questions (saved as a google doc)
4. Quiz (quizstar--only take once)
5. Blog: on your weebly account.
1. Points will be given for each Quest task as follows:
A. 5 points for listening to the Computer-Side Chat and answer questions
B. 20-30 points for each quiz
C. 25 points for each Blog Entry
2. Blog entries will be scored based on the following rubric:
A. 1 points for: Using "Paragraph with an image".
B. 4 points for: Leaving Positive Digital Footprints Worth Following
*Title, complete sentences, good use of grammar, etc.
C. 8 points for defining vocabulary terms in your blog
D. 7 points for: Answering the Blog Questions completely
E. 3 points for: Adding 3 additional images with captions
F. 1 points for: adding additional multimedia (videos, Vokis, animation, etc)
G. 1 point for categories for each post: Greece Geography, Greece Government or Greece Enduring Impacts.