1. Mention and reflect on all classes.
2. Mention memorable work from the year.
3. Reflect on extra curricula activities (in and out of school)
4. Describe what you learned about life and how this may impact your future.
Movie should be save as a quick time and be under five minutes in length. Mr. Holman needs to have final copy by 12:15 on Friday
1. Students need to make a “movie release poster” to be on display in the commons by Friday at 12:15. This poster should be a detailed advertisement of your work.
Organize your Project.
Brainstorm ideas first
Story-board form to organize your thoughts
Points: Earned in Mrs. Goodman, Mr. Holman and Mrs. Tobin
10 Points all members working together
10 Points for Posterboard
30 Points for Film turned in by 12:15 Friday.